Riskmanager Installation Guide vor X_TraderPro
The RTG Riskmanager Client (TTAPI ) allows you to retrieve data (such as details of orders and trades, Open Pnl and more) and use that data in RTG Riskmanager Desktop Application or RTG´s Ranking system
RTG add ons for X_TraderPro
1. RTG Riskmanager
- RTG Risk manager offers traders and risk managers the ability to access and control trading activities from any location in real-time, and set the risk parameters for multipleTraders.
2. RTG Client
- Our Client gathers data from the supported APIs to provide you with a detailed analysis of your trading.
3. RTG Autorisk
- Autorisk monitors the preset daily risk limit and daily target. Once trader achieves to limits Autorisk close all open positions and delete all working orders.
4. RTG Watchdog
- RTG watch dog is a service which lets Autorisk and RTG Client Automatically once you start X_TraderPro
Supported Operating System
- Windows 7 x86 and x64
- Windows 8.1 x86 and x64
- Windows 10 x86 and x64
- Windows Server 2008 x64
- You have administrator rights on the local maschine
Minimum Hardware requirements
- 2 (GHz) or faster quad core 64-bit processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (pre-installed on most PC’s and can be downloaded : Microsoft .NET Framework)
- SSD Hard Drive (recommended)
- Internet Explorer 11 (recommended)
RTG RiskmanagerRisk manager offers traders and risk managers the ability to access and control trading activities from any location in real-time, and set the risk parameters for multiple Traders.
- Step 1 - Double-click RTG Client Follow the install Wizard
- Step 2 - Double-click RTG Autorisk Follow the install Wizard
- Step 3 - Double-click RTG Watschdog Follow the install Wizard
- Step 4 - Restart your PC
- Step 5 - Start X_Trader
- Step 6 - RTG Client / RTG Autorisk will start automatically ( Type your login)
- Step 7 - Type your risksettings